Application Support Engineer, Cvent [June 2012 – Present]
- Work on Internet scale applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
- Provide top-tier software support across our web-based software platforms, mobile devices, and backend systems.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in order to uncover, analyze and resolve our clients’ issues.
- Gain experience working with different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational to the latest NoSQL products such as MongoDB and Redis.
- Become a subject matter expert who supplies in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams.
Tech Support Level 2 (Senior Tech), University of Maryland [August 2009 – May 2012]
- Interview candidates applying for student technician positions
- Lead training sessions for new technicians
- Train instructors in the use of audio-visual equipment in classrooms
- Manage check out of clickers, projectors and microphones for instructors
- Troubleshoot technology problems in classrooms
- Inspect classrooms and ensure they are problem-free
- Submit tickets to ITSC for advanced support
- Answer general support inquiries via telephone
Delivery Expert, Domino”s Pizza [May 2010 — May 2012]
- Deliver orders to customers in a safe and timely manner
- Input customers orders, both walk-ins and over the phone
- Ensure orders are fulfilled correctly
- Prepare the store for opening, by cleaning the ovens, make line, floors, and dishes
Assistant Manager, iSoldIt on eBay [MAY 2007 — AUGUST 2008]
- Implemented a company computer network with a centralized data and backup server, encrypted wireless access
- Wrote item descriptions, took photographs, and posted listings on eBay
- Diversified the services used for posting and introduced Zoomify for high priced items